Summit Atlas Public School opened in August 2017 and is now located in West Seattle, just outside of White Center. Atlas began enrollment with a sixth grade and a ninth grade class and will eventually serve grades 6-12. Atlas is a Summit Public School and seeks to prepare a diverse student population for college success and to be thoughtful, contributing members of society.
Summit Atlas Public School is located at 9601 35th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98126
At Summit Atlas, students can expect to experience rigorous college preparatory curriculum, high expectations, and a tight-knit, encouraging community. At Atlas, students can expect the following:
- One-on-one weekly meetings with a dedicated mentor
- A free laptop used for personalized learning
- Exciting expeditions courses like video game design, music production, physical fitness, and bicycle engineering
- Daily individualized math and reading instruction
- Service opportunities with community partners
- Athletics and co-curricular programming
And most importantly, a college acceptance letter their senior year.
Atlas believes that education is “for me”–the student–to realize my potential via a college degree. Education is “for us”–our Atlas community–to bring one another along in our pursuit of our passions and future degrees. And at Atlas, education is “for others.” We believe that a college education is only valuable if utilized for the betterment of our community and society.
We would love for you to join us in this journey and become a part of the White Center legacy at Summit Atlas.
For questions or information on how to enroll, please reach out to Principal Katie Bubalo at email@example.com.